- September- January: Takt Kunstprojektraum, Berlin, Germany. I worked on a project specific to Berlin and participated in open studios through the residency.
- January : Delta Art Center, Masaka, Uganda. I taught art to under privileged children in Uganda, Africa, I also spent time working on my current art project and I traveled the country to experience life there. Awarded a Kickstarter grant for $3000.00 to go to Uganda to complete this project.
- October: Red Gate Gallery, Beijing, China- I participated in the Beijing art scene. I showed my work while there in the studio and gallery.
- 2011 Dec: Kunstraum Tapir, Berlin,Germany- Of Man
- 2010 Aug: Pump Project, Austin,TX, USA- The Family of Man in Watercolor
- 2015 December:Spectrum Art Fair,Irreversible Projects, Miami, Fl, Curated Group Exhibition
- November: Boca Basel, A private exhibition of 5 artists for the Boca Raton Magazine
- September:Brisky Art Gallery, Semi Finalist for the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Challenge, If I win the semi finals I will be included in Scope Art Fair during Miami Art Basel, Miami, FL
- July: ArtMonaco Art Fair, exhibiting with Irreversible Projects, Monaco
- May: Seafair, Private Group Show curated by Noor Blazekovic of Irreversible Magazine, Miami, FL
- May-August: The Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition, Wide Open Six Juried Show, Brooklyn, NY
- 2014 Nov- Jan: Bridge Red Gallery, Miami, FL, Curated Group Show
- 2013 April: Lowe Museum of Art, Miami, FL, Juried Show, Won the Marion Jefferson Award
- 2012 Nov: East Austin Studio Tour, Austin, TX, City wide art tour of studios
- Aug: TransXpress, Beijing, China to Moscow, Russia, A project on the Trans-Siberian Express
- Aug: University of Miami Gallery, Group Show
- 2011 Dec: TamTam Art, Berlin, Germany- 1+1=11
- 2010 July: Pump Project, Austin, TX- The Hot Prints Show
- 2008 May: Pump Project, Austin, TX- Little Gifts show
- March: The Austin Figurative Gallery, Austin, TX
- February: The Austin Figurative Gallery, Austin, TX
- 2007 Sept.-Nov.: Circle Infiniti Art Space, San Antonio, TX, Scene Me
- 2006 July- Dec.: The Root Cellar, San Marcos, TX
- 2005 Aug.- October 2005: Atlanta Artists Center 2005 National Exhibition, Atlanta, Georgia, Second Place Winner
- May- June: PAA 2005 National Juried exhibition, Plano, TX
- May- June: Southeast Regional Juried exhibition, Niceville, Florida
- May: BFA Thesis Show, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- 2004 Summer: August House Gallery, Chicago, IL- Waterworks
- 2003 July- August: Skopelos Art Foundation, Skopelos, Greece
- 2001 April: Art Bash (SAIC), Chicago, IL
- 2000-2005: Merit Scholarship Recipient (SAIC)
- 2001- June 2005: The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Bachelor of Fine Arts, emphasis in painting and video production.
- Fall 2003: Auburn University– Montgomery, Montgomery, AL, studied business, advertising, and marketing for one semester as a complement to my art skills.
- June 2003: Summer Study trip: Greece, Visited antiquities in Athens, Kalambaka, and Skopelos. Participated in workshops on different methods of printing (oil and watercolor monoprints, etching, etc.)
- August 1999: The Kansas City Art Institute, Kansas City, MO.: Summer Program
2007- current: Bluebird Design, Austin, TX, Owner
Create original designs for murals, decorative painting, and faux finishes for residential and commercial spaces. We specialize in restoration as well. My company is also working on a line of high end art wallpaper. We travel all over the U.S. to meet our customer’s needs.
Studio Visit Magazine, 2015 edition,
Irreversible Magazine, 10th Anniversary Issue, Will be out 2016 (2 page feature)
ArtVoices Magazine, Art Basel 2015 Issue (4 page feature and cover)